Hairgain is a unique dietary supplement that is designed to promote normal hair growth and reduce excessive hair loss.
Hairgain does this by giving the body the important nutrients, amino acids and antioxidants necessary for hair regrowth.
The effectiveness and safety of Hairgain have been demonstrated in a medically published, placebo-controlled clinical study.
WHY DO WE LOSE HAIR?
First some facts on hair loss:
- Normally hair strands grow by approx. 10mm every 28 days for 2-6 years.
- The hairs growth usually slows for 2-3 weeks before the hair straw dies and falls off after another 15 weeks.
- At any time 10 – 15 % of the hair strands are in the last phase, and on average we shed 25-100 hair strands every day.
Hair loss can be due to several causes.
- Hair loss can occur due to a shortening in the resting phase of the hair cycle.
- The same applies for damage to the hair roots.
- Many women experience increased hair loss after pregnancy
- Many people experience thinning of the hair during their forties. For woman this process is often made worse during menopause.
- Stress damage from products such as hair dyes can change the scalp resulting in hair loss
- Pharmaceuticals and a lack of vitamins and minerals are all factors that may lead to hair loss of varying degree.
- Hereditary reasons can also be a factor.
- Disease caused by imbalances in the immune system
WHY HAIRGAIN WORKS
Hairgain is a new and natural way to stop hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.
Hairgain contains marine polysaccharides, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
An international team of researchers developed Hairgain with a goal to create a natural product that would increase the growth of hair, while giving you beautiful and thick hair as well as stopping hair loss.
Studies and tests have shown that the product actually provides thicker and glossy, healthy hair. The studies showed that loss of hair in many cases has been stopped or considerably reduced.
The special marine complex in Hairgain has a multitude of nutrients, amino acids and antioxidants that combat hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.
- Marine protein complex
- Ascorbic acid
- Zinc gluconate
- Copper Chlorophylle (4%)
- Folic acid
- Grape seed extract
- D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin B12 (0,1%)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Thiamin Hydrochloride
The effect of Hairgain are documented in a medical study published in the renowned Journal of International Medical Research in January 2001.
The effects of Hairgain was studied over a period of 18 months. For the first 6 months a group of participants were administered Hairgain while another group received placebo.
As shown in the graph to the left below, the participants gave their own assessment rating of the effect ofHairgain which was very good even after just 6 months (score 5,7). After 12 months their satisfaction rating had increased and was considered very good (score 7,9).
Hair growth was measured electronically after 6 and 12 months.
The graph to the right below show that after 6 months the hair growth had increased by 32.4 %.
After 12 months the hair growth was on average 63,9 %. More than 90 % of the participants experienced hair growth during the study.
HAIRGAIN – what is it?
HAIRGAIN is a food supplement in tablet form that provides thicker and more illustrious hair. hairgain may also stop loss of hair and increase the growth of new hair.
When can I expect results?
This may vary from person to person but after 4-6 weeks hair loss will gradually be diminished and then come to a complete stop. You will also notice that your hair becomes thicker and more illustrious. The longer one uses HAIRGAIN, the better the result.
Will I get thicker hair if I use HAIRGAIN?
Yes, as well as better-looking skin and nails.
How do I use the product?
Take 2 tablets daily preferably for at least 12 months.
Will my hair become more illustrious?
Yes, and in addition hair will grow faster.
Will I grow more hair on my arms, legs or on my face?
No. Is there anyone who should not use HAIRGAIN? People who are allergic to fi sh and/or byproducts fro fi sh should not use HAIRGAIN.
How effective is HAIRGAIN?
According to a study published in the Journal of International Medical Research in 2001, 90 % of the subjects within the research project gained more hair when using hairgain. The average regrowth weas 30 % after 6 months and 64 % after 12 months.